Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving....were heading up the hill!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...
We are headed up north to spend the day with our friends & get a head start on celebrating Lori's(bff) BD...woo hoo...
The boys are scattered this year so we took the day off ...I know Allan is suffering..deep frying a turkey is one of his favorite meals to prepare....
Palmer & Alexis are in Prescott with her family....Murphy & Carrie are in LA at her aunts...we'll see you all soon...as well as Lulu and Stella....
I have something that I am working on.....most of you know my parents lived in about 70 plus houses in the years they were married..which was 65 years...almost 40 of them were in Arizona...can you imagine...I barely remember them....anyway...I have been photographing as many of them as I can.( some are gone) we even took a shot of the beach house in Del Mar when we were there over Labor Day ...and making a book for my Dad...if any of you have any pictures let me know....it has been a daunting task....but fun...As soon as it is complete...you'll be the first to know! Oh just fyi they were not in the military...

No comments:

Post a Comment